Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Week 2






The weather has been great…actually like mid 70s the last couple days, last week spent most time in the mid 90s. I am not sure I am ready for when it hits 100 in another month but hopefully it will slowly increase so I can adapt. Heidi and I went into San Francisco for the weekend. Alacatraz was sold out for the day before 10 am, apparently the internet has made it so you have to book in advance, but Pier 39 and the fisherman's warf were really cool. We checked out golden gate park and the bridge, and we wandered around china town some.

Ofcourse we drove up and down all of the rediculous hills, and we made the trip down the world's most crooked road. All and all San Francisco was pretty interesting, I am sure we will make a lot of trips back as people come out to visit, Heidi may complain some about the amount of walking(probably put in 5miles that day, much of it up and down hills) but we will be happy to go back time and time again.



On the back in MN front...My brother and his wife had their baby!! Amelia Marilyn Goettl!! I may get this wrong as I didn't write it down but I believe she was in the neighborhood of 6lbs 5 oz and 20 inches long. Everybody is happy and healthy and I believe they came home yesterday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Seth R. said...

If there was one city I want to visit the most, it's San Francisco. So we will definitely have to go when I make it out there to visit (and I will make it out there!).

6/16/2006 10:50 AM  
Blogger Krista said...

It looks beautiful. Nic & I might have to make a trip to visit while your there. And don't worry. 100 degrees isn't too bad unless there's a lot of humidity.

6/18/2006 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home