Monday, June 19, 2006

Just Another Manic Monday...

Heidi wrote:

Ok, so not really, but I can pretend :-) There isn't a whole lot going on. At least I can check email and communicate with the outside world while Jeff is working. Much of my day has been spent playing with Emily and Sadee - our roommate's miniature pinchers (I will post a picture of them later). They are very vocal and well, not the best at playing fetch, but they try!

I did make an appointment at the DMV for Jeff and I to get our California DL and car registration. I can't wait to take a written driving test again!! The appt. is Friday, so I will update you all on how it goes! Think happy, positive thoughts :-)

I also went through and named all of the pictures that we have taken while we are out here. I thought that I would post a couple more:




This is a picture that I took while we were driving down I-80 in Wyoming. It was the first time we saw land formations on the trip, so we were pretty excited!!



This picture was taken in Utah. It was pretty neat to see snow in May!



This is a picture of the Great Salt Desert. We had to drive about 100 miles through this vast sandy place. It was pretty uneventful - I couldn't imagine breaking down or running out of gas in this place - there is absolutely nothing around!


OK, so those are the pictures I will post for now. This weekend we may be going white water rafting with some of the people from General Mills. I will have to buy a water-proof camera and take pictures. Jeff and I are both looking forward to the adventure!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's so surprising about snow in May? You just moved from Minnesota! If I remember correctly we got snowed on in May at a sand volleyball game at Alleygators... :)

6/19/2006 8:47 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

Just remember that you can pull into the bike lane if you are turning right. It's the only question I missed when I took that driving test. My sister missed it too. That was 6 years ago, but it's the DMV so it still might be the same.

6/21/2006 5:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home