Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Weekend Update

Jeff and I had a pretty good weekend. We got to hang out with our friends Toni, Drew, Outing, and Josh on Friday night - I haven't seen them forever, so it was great catching up. On Saturday, Jeff went geocaching all day with some of his co-workers in Lodi. It is kind of a geek thing, but I think he had a good time. I, on the other hand, had the opportunity to attend Cirque du Pacific (or Pacifique). It was an evening recognizing all of the big donors to Pacific along with the Board of Regents. It was a formal event, so my co-workers and I had a great time dressing up and taking pictures. Below are some pictures that we took around campus:

Above is me and my friend Jason. The next two pictures are of the 2nd year grad students - my co-hort class of '08. L-R: Sylvia, Aaron, Kari, Heidi, Jason, Alicia

Below we are with one of the RAs posing in front of the entrance to the main gym. It was completely made over for the event. We had Cirque du Soleil performers do their acts while Pacific students and faculty played live music or sang along. It was the first time the performers performed with live music. The meal was amazing as well!!

On Sunday, a few friends came to campus and we had a great game of flag football. My knee has a great bruise (thank you Patrick), but I had a fun time! That was our weekend - great times!
Good luck Kristen on being induced tonight!!! Can't wait to see pictures of little Sully!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home