Sunday, November 18, 2007

A concert and a party

So, it's been awhile since we last posted. We have been pretty busy with work and school for me. Jeff had a good time in MN and I am happy that he is back here. School and work has been a little crazy for me lately - maybe it is just that time of year. I am definitely looking foward to the end of the semester - just 2 presentations, 2 major papers, and 3 smaller papers to go!

Jeff was able to get some free tickets to the Rob Zombie and Ozzy concert. We decided to take the tickets and went with some of my friends from Pacific. It was a pretty good time. Here are a couple of pictures from the concert:

Rob Zombie opened. He was very energetic and it was intense!


Ozzy was up next. He was a hoot to watch. He had three phrases that we repeated during the concert and it was pretty funny. Jeff describes Ozzy's performance as Richard Simmons meets drunk girl at the bar singing karaoke. I thought that it was pretty good though! I am happy that we went!
Above is a picture of Jeff and I at the concert.

On Saturday, we did a little wine tasting in Lodi and then went to Josh and Outing's going away party at Toni and Drew's place. It was a fun time! I actually beat Josh at darts :-) Below is a picture of Jeff and Outing (she's due to have her baby on the 23rd). Jeff has never felt a baby move in the womb, so it was pretty funny when he was feeling Outing's tummy and baby!
We will be heading up to Elk Grove to Josh and Outing's for Thanksgiving. Toni and Drew will be joining us. I am looking forward to it! In a couple of weeks, Nick and Carly will be visiting and we will be going to Tahoe to ski and then I believe Ed and Seth are coming out! I am very excited to see some of our MN friends!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

miss you guys.. hope you had a good turkey day...love me

11/24/2007 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home