Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Ah..Ah...ah.ah...ah....Juicy!!

First, I should apologize to Better then Ezra for trying to spell the hook of their song in the title of this blog. So unfortunately the weekdays aren't filled with unbridled amounts of excitement as they used to be in Minnesota...so to fill my weekly post allotment it is time to express the new love of my life...



The In-N-Out Burger. I am not sure how many of our readers have west coast experience, but I sure had very little exposure. I had never really seen a mountain, the pacific ocean was foreign to me, and little did I now I spent the first 25 years of my life completely unaware that the In-N-ut Burger ever existed. I won't write any poems or songs about it...Mark Noffler(?spelling) attempted that with McDonald's in that Kroc with a 'k' song and it wasn't real impressive in my opinion.

Simply put the menu contains only like 8 items including pop, shakes and milk, but it has truly been one of the better parts of my California dining experience...If I come back to MN weighing 400 lbs it will mostly be the fault of the In-N-Out Burger...and might have something to do with sensory testing Betty Crocker products a couple of times a week. Today was oatmeal CC cookies tomorrow Blueberry muffins...



I will close by saying here is to you creator of the In-N-Out Burger man...your passion for the hamburger allowed you to ignore main stream america by not offering a chicken option...and who could disagree with your choice to remove salads from a fast food menu...

--Jeff

4 Comments:

Blogger Seth R. said...

You don't remember where the pizz place is, but you remember the phone number? That's...really strange.

In-N-Out Burger is quite amazing. I only ate there once and that was when I was in Lodi myself. I would dine there more often if they put one in Minnesota. Maybe that's a good thing...(no, it isn't)

6/21/2006 5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get why everyone likes In-N-Out. Carl's Jr. is where all the good food is! =P

6/22/2006 3:39 PM  
Blogger wafoli said...

Did you know In-N-Out Burger has a secret menu? Little known (and useless) fact.

6/23/2006 1:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did know about the secret menu, but i forget what's on it. I had In-n-Out in San Diego on the recommendation of an ex-Iowan in California who said it was the only thing I absolutely had to do while visiting the state. She was right. Damn that's a tasty burger!!

6/25/2006 7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home