Monday, December 31, 2007

One last post...

I just thought that I would post something on the last day of the year. Jeff and I are currently at his parents house celebrating the New Year with extended family and friends. We are also enjoying the time with our cats - who are as huge as ever!!! We had a nice Christmas with my family earlier in the week and it was good to see everyone. We fly back to California tomorrow evening. I will post some pictures of our trip later in the week. Have a Happy New Year everyone and best wishes for 2008!

3 Comments:

Blogger Karin - BluePip Designs said...

For a second I thought you were going to take your blog down! Happy New Year, can't wait to see pictures!

12/31/2007 3:03 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Hello!!! Happy New Year and miss you guys LOADS AND LOADS!!!! Hope all is well and I get to see you before you guys completely leave California...Happy Holidays! MUAH!

1/02/2008 8:52 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

We are getting married in Colorado Springs on July 19th! I will send you an invite, but I'm trying to let people know since it's a little bit of traveling! Anna said the same thing about marriage! You both have been so inspirational, thank you! It makes me all the more excited! Happy New Year!

1/06/2008 12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home