Friday, July 07, 2006

TGIF

Heidi writes:

Today I thought that I would just write a few misc. notes. I was reading through some of the old posts and realized that we left some things out. For example, during our first trip to San Francisco we laughed our butts off at the "Bush Man." He had some tree branches that he held and crouched down on the sidewalk (where there would be no bushes) and hid behind the branches that he held. When people walked by him, he would move the branches and show himself while yelling and scare all of these people. Jeff and I watched him (along with about 50 other people) for about 1/2 hour. It was super funny. Unfortenately, our camera ran out of batteries and we didn't get to take any pictures, but if we see him again, we definitely will. There are so many interesting street performers in San Francisco.

The grapes are also starting to appear on the vines. When Jeff and I were here at the end of April the grape vines were just the vines, no leaves. Now they have filled out beautifully. I took a couple pictures so you can see what we are surrounded by. Imagine fields and fields of these! I am not sure what type of grape this is - I am still learning the types.












I also go to talk to a few of my poker friends from MN last night! It was so good talking to them - I miss you guys! And Katie - I will be waiting for a picture of the new tattoo in elvish :-)

I got an email from Matt (my supervisor from Anoka-Ramsey)and he sent me a couple of pictures. I thought that I would that I would post one of Matt, Sally, and me. I miss you guys too! And congrats Sally and Dan on getting engaged!



I hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home