Tuesday, March 20, 2007

A quick update...

Hey everyone! Sorry about not writing on here for a while. My spring break went well. I didn't do a whole lot, but enjoyed doing nothing :-) I did get ahead in a couple of my classes in homework, so that is always a good thing. Jeff was at a bachelor party in Tahoe from Thursday-Sunday and had a great time. I spent St. Patrick's Day laying out by a pool with Kristi and Outing and then went to Old Sacramento and a friend's house for a little get together. I got a little sunburn and am hoping I don't peel - so far so good! It is a little chillier this week - in the low 70s and rainy, which is a nice and welcomed break from the 80s we had all last week! Tomorrow we go to the Kings v. Wolves game at Arco, so we will be sure to take pictures there (if the camera is remembered!). It should be a good game and it should be on t.v. so you should look for us - we will be in our Timberwolves shirts and the seats are between the visitor bench and the half-court line about 3-4 rows up. The rest of the week I will be interviewing candidates for next year's GRD positions and showing them around Pacific and Stockton. I am really looking forward to it! The Red Shoe Ball is Saturday and it is going to be so much fun - definitely watch for photos. Ok, that seems like a good update for now! I hope that all is well with everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home