Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Did you see us on tv?

Last night Jeff and I went to the Pacific men's basketball game against Long Beach State. The game was aired on ESPN 2! It was a pretty good game, even though the Tigers lost :-( Of course, if they would have made their free throws, it would be a completely different story. The half time show was pretty exciting. They had 3 bike stunt guys peforms. Here are a couple of pictures (sorry they didn't turn out better):

The guy in the above picture is turning his bike around. The picture below shows another guy doing a back flip on his bike. He didn't get much height, but made it around safe and sound.


Catherine was able to get the General Mills tickets to the game, so she invited Jeff and I. The picture above is Catherine and her husband Court. Jeff and I are below. I know it isn't the best picture, but it is the only one we took.


We didn't do a whole lot this weekend. Mainly because I had RA interviews/carousels all day on Saturday. It was quite interesting to see all of the candidates. In a couple of weeks we will go through more interviews for next years' GRDs - there are 10 openings!! So, if you know anyone who wants to go to grad school at Pacific, have them apply!
My dad is coming for a couple of days next week. I am very excited to see him. He will be here only for a couple of days before continuing his journey from San Diego to Portland, but it will be great to see him! I am sure I will take lots of pictures (if we get out to do anything - the rain stinks!)
I am sitting at home tonight while Jeff is out at a company dinner. Yeah for homework!! Only 1 year and 3 months to go! Off to finish my case brief.
Have a great week!


1 Comments:

Blogger Tonya said...

Hey I thought I would let you guys know that Eric & Melissa had their baby girl on tuesday. Savannah, 7 pounds 4.9 oz. 20.5 inches long.

We are getting ready for the big snow storm that we are getting today. Do you miss it? ;)

3/01/2007 5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home