Tuesday, January 16, 2007

It's was a long week...

Heidi writes:

Sorry about not posting for the week. We had training for the RAs and I was pretty much busy from 8am-10pm. It was a lot of fun, but it was a little exhausting! The theme for training was Project RA (taken tidbits from the show Project Runway). We had a tee-shirt fasion show and the infamous Talent/No Talent show. I hope the RAs got stuff out of training. I actually got to present 3 sessions and they all seemed to go well!

On Saturday, Jeff and I hung out for the most part. We met some GM friends at a place called the Lodi Brewing Company for dinner to celebrate my birthday. After dinner, we went to a local bar (Mojo's) and then to Drew and Toni's house. We played a few games and then called it night around 2:30!! It was a great time and I am so happy that everyone was there to bring in by big 2-6 day!!
Haning out at Mojo's (l-r): Kara, Patrick, Court, Brian, Melissa, Catherine, Kristi, and Heidi! (Not pictured: Brent, Kari, and Jeff)

One of the present's that Jeff got me - Guitar Hero 2 - We are having a lot of fun playing it :-)

It has been finalized - we are going skiing in Tahoe this coming weekend!! We have rented a house and there are about 9 of us going. I am a little nervous to ski down the mountains of Tahoe compared with the "hills" of Wild Mountain, but I shall do my best!!

Chris and Tonya will both be out here at the beginning of February, so that will be a lot of fun!! I am excited to go to San Francisco!

Classes start this week - wish me luck!

P.S. Think good thoughts for my mom - she will have her second round of chemo this week!! Hopefully all continues to go well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home