Thursday, November 09, 2006

Just a Catch Up...

Heidi writes:

I thought that I would write a quick post while I am waiting for my co-workers to finish what they are doing so we can head to San Francisco for a conference. Here are some misc. pictures from our week back home and the 49ers/Vikings game at Monster Park last Sunday.


Here is a picture of me, Tackle, Jeff, and Bait - such a family!


Tackle is above and Bait is below. I know, Bait is standing

wierd, but that is just how the cats are...wierd and BIG!!!



These two pictures are from the football game. It was pretty fun.

I do have to say that I like the outdoor stadium, but I like the Metrodome

a little better - more of a variety of food and parking is much better in Mpls.

The guy below in the white shirt is Joe Montana - they had an alumni day!!


After the game we drove to Pier 39 for dinner. We decided to stop and see the sea lions. There were a few of them there, but the pictures didn't turn out. I love the picture above - it is sunset at the Golden Gate Bridge. It was absolutely gorgeous!!!

OK, well I am off to my conference. I will bring the camera and maybe take some pictures. Talk to everyone later!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Karin - BluePip Designs said...

How fun! The sunset is beautiful. I'm glad we got to see you last week (even if it was a sad reason).

As for your football stadium comments - I think Lambeau is far superior to the Dome!! Although we are going to the Dome on Sunday to see the Pack beat down the Vikings :)

Have a good time at the conference!

11/09/2006 3:03 PM  
Blogger Christian said...

How can you like the Dome better? The Dome? Come on. Aside from Dome Dogs, what does it have going for it? Absolutely nothing.

11/10/2006 1:59 PM  
Blogger smeets said...

I have to agree... besides the food the Dome doesn't have much. The atmosphere has been so much better at any other stadium I've been in.

The sunset is beautiful. And i miss bait and tackle. Have fun at the conference!

11/12/2006 8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home