Friday, September 08, 2006

Adult Swim Party

Heidi writes:

Last night Comcast sposored an Adult Swim Costume Contest and show viewing. We had a pretty good time. I decided to dress up and I went as Leela from Futurama. I won 3rd place in the costume contest :-) Here is a picture that Jeff took of me. It isn't the best, but a few people took pictures of me at the program and if I get a better one, I will post that.


Plans for this weekend include a going-away party tonight, volunteering tomorrow, maybe some homework, and FOOTBALL!! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger smeets said...

Love the outfit Heidi! Sounds like you guys are having fun, hope all is going well. Let me know if you ever want to come visit me in Evanston!

9/12/2006 9:03 PM  
Blogger Christian said...

So where's Jeff as Fry? Or better yet, as Zoidberg? Where?

Also, that is a badass costume. Badass.

9/14/2006 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home