Thursday, August 17, 2006

Campus & Apartment Pictures

Heidi writes:

So, I finally got out of training before 7pm so Jeff and I walked around campus and took some pictures in the sunlight.

Apartment Pictures: The picture below is of the hall we live in - Weymss House. The 3 windows on the first floor are the windows of our aparment. We have a view of the "sunken" field and the football field.




The following 3 pictures are of our aparment - 1 for each room :-) It is small, but it has not been that bad. The first picture is of our "kitchen" area and the dining room area is to the right. The second picture is of the living room. The bathroom is connected to this room. The third picture is of our bedroom. We have two dressers and two closets - so that is nice! We still have to do some "decorating" - hang pictures up and stuff.







Campus Pictures:

The above picture is of the football stadium. Unfortunately, we no longer have a football team, so there are mostly women's soccer games and some high school football games in the stadium now.

The picture below is of Morris Chapel. It is part of campus and pretty much everyone in Stockton gets married there. We have not been inside but I have heard it is gorgeous!



The picture above is of Knoll's Hall - it houses our Admissions Office (which is right when you walk into the front door) and other administrative offices.

Below is a picture of Library Columns. For some reason we just have these columns in the middle of campus - not really sure why they are there, but they are pretty!



Above is the Clock Tower and then behind that is an open area with trees and places to hang out and study or lounge around outside.

Below is a picture of a fountain that is outside behind my building. It is built on to the Quad Dining Hall.

So, there are some pictures of campus. It is really pretty here. There are so many more I could post, but if you want to see more, you will just have to come and visit! Or, go to the Pacific website - www.pacific.edu

On a side note, we are getting our first MN visitor this weekend. Tim is coming to visit. Unfortunately, I have to be at the RA retreat and we are going to Vallejo, so I won't be here. Hopefully we will get back in time on Sunday so I can get up to the football draft/cookout to see Tim for 2 hours before there is more training on campus! That reminds me...if anyone has a list of who I should draft for my fantasy team, please email it to me as I have not had time to compile a list of players!! Any help would be greatly appreciated :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWESOME pic of you guys as the blues brothers!!! Heidi! Write me sometime! Have you checked out my web page?

8/18/2006 7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home