Monday, July 24, 2006

What a Weekend!

Heidi writes:

Hello! We had a great time camping and hiking Yosemite. It was amazing! We took over 250 pictures! We still need to go through them and decide which ones to post. I will probably break the weekend into a couple different posts so I can post more pictures.

We stayed at Summerdale Campground in Fish Camp, which is about 2 miles south of the south entrance of Yosemite National Park. There were about 11 people camping all together. Here are a couple pictures of the campground:




We drove into Yosemite Valley Saturday morning. We hiked to the top of both Vernal and Nevada Falls. The views were spectacular. Here is a picture of our first stop right outside of the valley. You can see Half Dome in the background, I believe El Capitan is on the left side of the picture, and I believe the waterfall on the right is Bridalveil.


I will continue to sort through the pictures and write blogs throughout the next couple of days.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! Hope you guys can plan a trip this way sometime soon. I am working crazy hours and will be heading home soon so lets set something up before Aug 4th! Talk w.you soon! Love me

PS let me know if you are interested in spending some time at home and riding home with me and then you can get a one way to fly back so you don't miss anything...let me know! later!

7/25/2006 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home