Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I think I'll go to Boston...(or Sac-town)

Heidi writes:

Jeff and I went to Sacramento last night with Kristi and Toni to see the Fray and Augustana in concert. It was at a small place - maybe 1,000 people were there - and it was an amazing concert! I think Augustana may now be my favorite band. They opened for the Fray and did a great job. After they were finished, I walked to see what t-shirts and cds cost. The cd was $5 and the t-shirts were $10! Of course, I had to get one of each. Then, the guy selling the stuff said the band would be down in a few minutes and will sign the stuff if I wanted to wait, so I did. I got 3 autographs and photos with the band! It was fun! Unfortunately, I brought the old digital camera with and I can't find the computer hook-up for it, so I can't post the pictures. However, I will see if it comes with our stuff when the moving company brings it all next week and if it is not, then I will buy a new one and post pictures. BUT - I did some research for all of my Minnesota friends and Augustana will be playing at First Ave in Minneapolis on Sept. 17 - I highly recommend going to the show! If you want to visit there website - www.augustanamusic.com
The Fray did a great job too. The song choices were interesting, but it was still a good concert. Well worth the $20 tickets!

In other news, the water is shut off today until 3:30 and I am stuck at home as my car is getting the ticky noise fixed - stupid turn signals! The next post will probably happen on Monday with pictures and stories about camping. I am very excited to go!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Heidi and Jeff, You guys are WAY better at keeping a blog than I am!!! Holy moly! I cannot believe how big Melissa's kids are!!!!!! Last time I saw her was at your bachelorette party, Heidi, was that the last time I saw you too? I miss ya! I really like reading what you guys have been up to out there. Take care and keep in touch!

7/19/2006 10:28 AM  
Blogger Christian said...

I want to see rockstar pictures of Heidi and Jeff (though I doubt any digital camera could capture his brilliance).

7/20/2006 7:02 AM  
Blogger Hal and Anna said...

Heidi-
Sorry to hear about your aunt. Try lastminute.com for cheap-o tickets....

love ya!

7/23/2006 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home