Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Random Stuff

Heidi writes:

Not a lot has been happening here these past few days. Friday we went to happy hour and then played some yard games with some people here - it was a good time and I apologize to anyone who got a phone call in the middle of the night :-) Jeff and I went to a Stockton Ports baseball game on Saturday and saw the new Pirates movie on Sunday. I liked it and Jeff thought it was OK...I am just super excited for the third movie to come out next summer! Tonight we are going to a friend's place to watch the All-Star game - and cheering on the Twins that are there!

I have also been in a lot of contact with the U of Pacific. I have been "unofficially" working - attending meetings and doing some research. I am getting really excited. Jeff will get to see the "tiny" apartment today that we will be moving into soon. Maybe we will buy a house while we are out here - we will see what he thinks. You can't really complain about a free apartment though! I will have to take pictures of campus sometime and post them - it is a gorgeous campus!

I decided to post some pictures of Emily and Sadee - our rommate's miniature pinchers.

These two pictures are of Emily. She is very vocal and more active, but she's a good dog. I think the picture of her yawning is adorable.















These pictures are of Sadee. She spends most of her day laying on the couch - she has cancer (you can kind of see the tumors on her underside) and has had surgery on both of her back legs! She also has one of the highest-pitched barks!














I also wanted to post a couple pictures of the sailboat. Jeff's brother Andy has been working hard to refinish this and he sailed it a couple weekends ago. I am excited to get back to MN during a "lake month" and get a ride!

The picture on the left is Andy and Dad Goettl get the boat ready to sail.

The picture on the right is Andy and Kerri out on the water!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home