Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Blogger doesn't like pictures...

Heidi writes:

I have tried to post pictures, but blogger won't even let me upload them. I will keep trying - maybe 1 or 2 more times today. There are some really cool pictures that I would like to share, so hopefully it will work again!

In other news, go see Clerks II - it is absolutely hilarious! Jeff and I went yesterday because the movie theatre is nicely air conditioned and we really needed a break from the heat - plus, we really wanted to see the movie. It is so hot here - I think we have set a record for the most consecutive days over 100 degrees! I believe it hit 115 yesterday! It used to cool down at night, but lately, it has been maybe getting down to 80 - it was still 95 at 9:30 last night! Hopefully, the power won't go out here!

Upcoming events -
We get to move into our apartment on Thursday!!
Primo Vino is Saturday!!
I start training (officially) on Monday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home