Sunday, August 13, 2006

A Few Misc. Pictures

Heidi writes:

Hello all! Sorry that it has taken me so long to write on here. Training has been keeping me extremely busy - we go from breakfast through dinner, so I do not make it home until 8pm or later. By that time, I am exhausted and just want to sleep. However, my training is now over and RA training starts tomorrow. I have a few things to plan for that, but I am starting to meet with other groups on campus that I will be working/involved with. Below are some pictures that Jeff and I took of campus tonight. It was dark when we took them, but I wanted to get some up. Hopefully, I will have time to take some during the day this week.



Jeff took this picture of me in front of the Pacific sign for the University.


This is Burns Tower. It is the tallest building on campus. I don't exactly know what it is used for (besides visitor check-in) but it is the most prominent building on campus and can be seen from a couple of miles away.


This is one of the classroom buildings on campus - all of the buildings on campus are brick and most of them have ivy growing on them.


Last night, Jeff and I went to a Saturday Night Live themed birthday party. After much discussion and lots of costume ideas and a ton of shopping around, we decided to go as the Blues Brothers. We had a great time and it was so nice to be off campus!




OK, that is all for now. I will do my best to post more and all that jazz!! I hope all is well with everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home