Monday, October 02, 2006

Random Post

Heidi writes:

Not a whole lot to report on my end. Jeff is in Iowa and Minnesota for the week, so I am here. I saw the movie Open Season this weekend. I really liked it - it reminded me of home!! My plans for this week include homework, homework, and homework - maybe some shopping or other fun things in there! The big news from California - it rained yesterday!!! It made me smile! It has not rained since we got here, so it was awesome! Here is the weather forecast for the next week for Stockton:
5 DAY FORECAST
Monday73°F (23°C) 49°F (9°C)
Tuesday78°F (26°C) 52°F (11°C)
Wednesday68°F (20°C) 49°F (9°C)
Thursday74°F (23°C) 48°F (9°C)
Friday74°F (23°C) 48°F (9°C)

I think it is actually warmer in MN today than it is here!! How crazy!

Other News: GO TWINS!! There are a few people here who are thinking about going to the games in Oakland on Saturday and I would love to. We tried to get tickets, but standing room only was all that was left :-( I would still go though!!!

I hope everyone has a great week. And for anyone in MN who reads this, take care of Jeff when you see him! It is so different not having him here!! He also has the camera, so be sure to take lots of pictures for me!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tonya said...

I am in the same boat as you Heidi. Chris is in Vancouver until Friday. So it is just me and Mia all week. Just think, Christmas is not that far off. Then you can see everyone as well. Good luck with the homework! Love Tonya

10/03/2006 5:57 AM  
Blogger The Zoecklers said...

I wish we were still in MN to see Jeff! Will you two be coming back to MN and WI for Christmas? We miss you both so much!

10/11/2006 5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home