Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hope all is well in Ohio

Heidi writes:

Last Friday night we had a going-away party for an intern at General Mills, Kyle. We have had fun with Kyle this summer and he has been a good sport about taking a lot of bs from everyone - right FIB?? I thought that I would post a couple pictures for him from his get together.


Happy Hour at Lodi Brewing Company!


Darts! We had a couple competitions that night - how fun!!


Watch your hand, Drew! I don't think Toni knows how to open her beer with the staple gun!!


Me - watching the 2nd contest - it was an early night for me because I volunteered Saturday morning for school!


How cute is Alex!?!?!?!

Not sure what the plans are for this weekend. I am sure we will go to the Lodi Grape Festival and maybe up to Apple Hill. However, we may just chill out and watch football all weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Zoecklers said...

Thanks for updating the blog so we can read what you're up to. We miss you guys and we're already counting down the days 'til you come back!

9/14/2006 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home