Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Last California Post for 2006

Heidi writes:

I can't believe how fast this semseter went. Tomorrow, I have my last class of the semster!! All I have left to do is hand in my paper I just finished and take my oral exam tomorrow. I am very excited to get back to MN and WI and to see everyone. Another great thing - my sister Melissa and her family are moving home!! Branden will officially be out of the Army tomorrow morning! It will be the first Christmas that we have all been together for a while, so I am really looking forward to that.

Here are a couple of picturs from this past week:


So, the above picture isn't the best, but I wanted to include something from the Lodi Light Parade. The picture is of the General Mills float that Jeff and I help build and we got to ride on it during the parade! It was a lot of fun. We were the 13th float in the parade so we were able to watch the rest of the parade at the end!

The following pictures are from the amazingly awesome game that took place on Sunday between the San Francisco 49ers and the Green Bay Packers! I had such a great time! There were a ton of Packers fans there. With about 10 minutes left, a majority of the 49ers fans started to leave, so the stadium was full of green and gold. There were times throughout the game where the cheer "Go Pack Go" was louder than the other cheers!


We took a ton of action plays with our camera. The above is just one of the many - I didn't want to overload the blog site :-)


Jeff even wore green :-) He didn't do a lot of cheering, but he still really enjoyed the game!!

OK, that is about all from this end! We fly out at midnight Friday morning and will arrive in MN at 6am!! I hope that everyone had a great week and has a wonderful holiday season. Hopefully we will see a ton of people while we are back in the midwest. Be sure to give us a call if anything is going on!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karin - BluePip Designs said...

I was wondering if you were at the game or not when we were watching it at the Fieldhouse on Sunday (FOX decided against a late game for no apparent reason). I'm glad you got to go to a fun game and good job on getting Jeff in green. I got Nick a Packers sweatshirt that he's worn even when we're not at a game so there's always hope (of course it is "Hawkeye" yellow). :)

12/13/2006 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home