Wednesday, November 22, 2006

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Heidi writes:

Happy Thanksgiving (a day early) everyone! I hope that you all have a safe, fun weekend! Jeff and I have a lot planned. We are going to go to Napa Valley today - and I finally get to see Liz!!! After that, we are driving to San Francisco to pick up Jeff's brother, Mike, from the airport. Thursday will be turkey day with some General Mills peeps. Friday brings a day of travel to Monteray Bay and a drive along the coast. Saturday will be spent eating sushi, visitng wineries, and traveling to Sacramento. Sunday will be a day in San Francisco visiting the sites and touring Alcatraz. I am sure Mike will have a good time!!

Only 3 weeks left of classes for me!! I have so much to get done!

Have a great weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home