Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A Vaction after a Vacation...

Heidi writes:

Happy New Year!! Jeff and I had a great vacation back in MN and WI. It was wonderful seeing everyone and hanging out. We got back to Stockton this morning at 3am!! We are both a little tired today, but that's OK. I started to unpack, but I think I will wait until Jeff gets back from work to finish. Here are a few pictures of Chritmas with my family:


Shawn, Melissa, Jessica, Heidi, and Mom



Back Row (L to R): DJ, Justis, Lauren, Bayley; Front Row (L to R): Cameron, Collyn, Tayler, Ali, and Carsen - DJ, Justis, and Lauren are Shawn's kids, Bayley, Ali, Collyn, and Cameron are Jessica's kids, and Tayler and Carsen are Melissa's kids

Cameron and Collyn absolutely adore Jeff!!

The next picture will need some explanation. Jeff always wants to bet on the Packers/Vikings game and I am against it most of the time. Well, this year, we bet that the person's team that lost had to wear the other team's jersey to Jeff's family Chirstmas (who are mostly big Vikings fans). Well, of course, the Pack won the first game so Jeff wanted to make a double or nothing bet for the game on the 23rd. The double was that he had to pose and smile for pictures whenever anyone asked and he could only say positive things about the Packers. Silly me forgot my Favre jersey in CA so Jeff thought he was off the hook. However, Jeff's brother Andy and his wife, Kerri, gave me an early b-day present - a new Packer shirt!! I also got a Packer shirt for Christmas from Chris and Tonya, so below is a rare opportunity to see Jeff in Packer's apparel with a smile on his face!! Oh what a joyous day it was!!!

OK, well that is what I am going to post for now. I will post pictures of New Year's and other stuff later - including us playing in the snow and ice skating!!! I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and many well wishes for everyone in 2007!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Packers pic! :) Glad to see you're straightening Jeff out!

1/03/2007 9:01 PM  
Blogger smeets said...

Looks like you guys had a good time over break, so sad we missed you!

1/05/2007 10:01 AM  
Blogger Hal and Anna said...

Boo to the Packers! Go Vikes!

1/09/2007 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home