Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Playing catch-up

Heidi writes:

Hello all! It has been and will continue to be quite busy here for a while. I have been having meetings about the upcoming conference I will be presenting at, about RA selection, about RA and GRD training, about programming, about building renovations, about Residential Learning Communities, and so many other things. I feel like that is all I do - attend meetings (and send out emails). Oh well, that is the life of a person in housing :-)

In other news, Jeff and I had a pretty lazy weekend. We didn't really do anything at all on Friday and Saturday! That may have been a first for us! On Sunday, we drove up to Elk Grove and played some sand volleyball! Yep, volleyball in the sand, outside, in January! It was so much fun. Unfortunately, I didn't bring the camera, so I have nothing to show. However I did get a nice sand-burn on my leg! We needed the practice for our upcoming volleyball season! I can't wait to start doing sport stuff again. Let's just pray that no balls or elbows or anything else hits Jeff in the nose!!

This coming weekend we are headed to San Francisco to hang out with Jeff's brother, Chris and his wife, Tonya, who are coming to visit. I am so excited to eat some yummy clam chowder and also to eat in China Town!! We are also going to a few wineries in Livermore on Sunday, so that will be neat to see - I haven't been to any there!

OK, well, I need to get some homework done. My reports are already piling up! Have a good week and weekend!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...yes, but was it STRIP sand volleyball?? :)

1/30/2007 4:51 PM  
Blogger smeets said...

Isn't it amazing how quickly the work starts piling up? So happy to hear everything is going well for you guys.

1/31/2007 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home