Sunday, March 25, 2007

A Short Update...

Ok, so this is my 4th post I wrote today! I finally had some time to sit down and write and uploard photos. I thought that I would share a few other stories:

-On Thursday and Friday we had 14 cadidates on campus to interview for the 10 opening GRD positions for next year. Although the days were crazy busy (leaving the apt. at 8am and not getting back until 11pm both nights) it was a great time and the candidates were a lot of fun. It will be a hard decision to make and I am glad that I am not on that committee!

-Class wise things are going well. I didn't get as much as I wanted to done during spring break, but I am still ahead in a couple of classes, so that is nice. Luckily, I don't have too many meetings this next week, so I will be able to get other work stuff caught up!

-My summer plans - I will be the GRD for the Townhouses and am also doing my field experience in the Career Resource Center. I think that I am going to spread my CRC experience through part of the academic year as well so I can get experience with some of the programs they put on. I am really looking forward to the experience!

-Jeff - he is doing great! He has tendonitus (spelling?) in his shoulder, but he is doing quite well. Work is keeping him busy and he is also participating in Leadership Lodi and is having a great time with that experience. He is planning on running a half marathon in May!

OK, so that seems to be a good catch-up. Today is a beautiful day weather wise. However, I don't want to get anymore sun until my burn is completely healed - you never can be too careful. It is a great day to blog though and we have also been doing our "spring cleaning" and catching up on laundry!

I hope everything is going well with everyone! Remember, visitors are always welcome :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home