Wednesday, April 04, 2007

dogs, flowers, and cats - oh my!

It has been a while since we have updated this, so here is a random post with random pictures.

The dogs above are Pumpkin (on the left) and Barley (the beagle on the right). They like to play together. Pumpkin is Court and Cat's puppy (yes, he is a puppy - only a few months old) and Barley belongs to Patrick and Kara. They also own Nutmeg (pictured below). Nutmeg is one of my favorite dogs ever. She is such a sweetheart and is the perfect size.

I walked around campus this morning and took some pictures for a paper that I am writing for a class. We need to do an environmental scan of campus and write about what we think. I have decided to include pictures in my paper. I love the flowers (especially the roses)! There are a few rose gardens around campus and they are starting to bloom. Here is a picture of one of the roses - it is beautiful!

Most of my colleagues have been out of town for the past few days at a conference. I have been taking care of Nikki's cats. She is allowed to have them because she is an area coordinator. Anyway, here are some pictures of the cats:
Pictured above is Peaches. She sheds a ton! She also has a little "temper" problem and doesn't like very many people. She got used to me though, so that is a good thing :-)

Gracie is pictured above. She reminds me of a cat that I had when I was little. She can be a sweetie when she wants to, but also has her moments. She has asthma and allergies, so she needs to take a pill every day for it. Below is Autumn. She mostly does her own thing and that's fine with me. She would come out to play, but otherwise, really wanted nothing to do with me.
Cat-sitting really made me miss my kitties. I found pictures of Bait and Tackle yesterday as I was going through some old pictures. They were so tiny when we left! I am very excited to see them again.
OK, I need to get going. I have to do laundry and get some homework done. Jeff and I are flying to Portland, OR tomorrow for the weekend. I have relatives up there and we are looking forward to have a great trip! We will take lots of pictures and post them when we get back. Happy Easter everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home