Thursday, May 24, 2007

End of the Year banquets...

I wanted to post a couple of pictures from our end of the year banquets. There were a few of them and I will post pictures from two.
This picture is from our Housing and Greek Life banqet that occurred last Thursday. It was a great dinner at a country club not far from campus.

Back row (l-r) Jason, Junior, AJ, Heidi, Kari, Amy; Front row (l-r) Tiffanee and Alicia

The next three pictures were taken Friday night at the Student Affairs appreciation dinner for the graduates of the MA program that I am in.
The picture above is of me and my supervise, Mylon. He is the Associate Director for Residential Living and Programming (or something along those lines!!) Jeff was able to attend this dinner, so below is a cute picture of us!



Congratulations to the graduating class of 2007 in the MA in Educational Administration and Leadership specializing in Student Affairs!! (This will hopefully be me next year!) From left to right: Shiraz, Jeremy, Kelly, Amy, Junior, AJ, Michelle, Tiffanee, and Ben!

In other news, I got my grades back and am keeping with my 4.0 theme for this year! I was pretty excited. How cool would it be to graduate with a masters with a 4.0!?!?! Next year will decide it all!!

1 Comments:

Blogger smeets said...

Congrats on your 4.0, that is awesome! I know it is not easy!

5/25/2007 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home