Monday, April 21, 2008

A busy weekend...

The time is just flying by! I only have two weeks of classes left - YAY! However, that means that I have to get everything done in two weeks - YIKES! Oh well, I will survive. I had a good weekend...here are a few pictures of Friday and Saturday:

On Friday, I was inducted into Phi Kappa Phi - known as the most pretigious honor society! At least my hard work in classes have paid off and I have something to show for my 4.0!
Above: Aaron, Kari, Luke, Heidi, Santi, Steve, and Nolan. Nolan is an RA and also got inducted. The rest came out to see the ceremony and cheer us on.
Below: Liz!! She was able to come to town on Thursday evening and stay until late Friday! It was great seeing her and I am so happy she was there!
The picture below is me with President DeRosa! I was thinking about using this as my facebook picture, but I don't know if he would like that too much :-)
That evening, Liz and I headed up to Lodi for School Street Stroll. It was a ton of fun. Below is a picture of Ellie in a sexy polyester jacket...it actually fit her!! It also came with matching pants! It wasn't for sale yet though...someday Ellie you will own this outfit!
On Saturday, I headed to Yosemite for a day trip with Jason, Luke and Kari. Kari had never been and none of them had been to Hetch Hetchy so we stopped there first. Kara and Patrick joined us for this part of trip. Below is a picture of Hetch Hetchy.
Wapama Falls were absolutely amazing! It had a nice mist coming off of it. We stayed and hiked around the falls for a little while.
Below is part of the trail at Hetch Hetchy. I just think it is a pretty picture.
We then headed into the Valley. Below is Yosemite Falls. The falls were all amazing - a great time of the year to go and see them all!
After Yosemite Falls, we went and took some pictures of Half Dome and then hiked around Bridalveil Falls. There was an amazing double rainbow at the falls!

That's me on the rock!
I have been doing a lot of homework today and still have so much to do. I am looking forward to the next couple of weeks - we continue to interview for AC jobs here, have NRHH inductions, and the start of the end of the year banquets begins. I am flying to MN and will be there May 2 - I can't wait to see Jeff...it has been way too long!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home