Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Playing Catch-up

It's been a long week since I last posted. I have had to say good-bye to many of my friends from school who have graduated and moved on to bigger and better things. Jeff and I have also moved into the townhouses for the summer and move in for students was last weekend. It didn't go as smoothly as I hope, but hopefully things will be straightened out by tomorrow - fingers crossed!! Please pray that I have no students break any more windows, that there will be no tight rope walking attempts, and definitely no jumping off of the pool house roof into the pool!!
Jeff and I went to Josh and Outing's for dinner on Friday night. It was a lot of fun! We also went with them to the Twins v. As game on Saturday. I have to tell you that it was probably the most boring game that I have ever been to. I was hoping to post these great pictures of the Twins winning, but that didn't happen, so here is a couple of random picks:
Moreneau actually got on base!! Below is a picture from our seats. They weren't too bad!
The best thing about the game was the fireworks show they had after. We got to go down on the field, lay on the grass, and watch the show. It was amazing! I really don't like the picture of Jeff and I below, but it was really the only one we took!
One other pretty cool thing happened at the game - we ran into an old college friend of ours - Too Tall!!! Apparently he is going to law school in San Francisco, so that is cool. We will have to catch up with him sometime!
OK, that is all for now. I am on duty this week, so no exciting plans. However, next weekend is the trip to Vegas - can't wait to see everyone!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

I can't wait either. 9 more days!

6/06/2007 11:51 AM  
Blogger The Zoecklers said...

We wish we were going to Vegas and seeing you all! We'll be thinking of you and hoping you win!

6/07/2007 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home